Comedy

I have a number of friends who are all actors and pursue the lifestyle of thespians. A couple of them have formed a group of comics who tour the country often picking up stragglers along the way. I was drafted to do the design for one poster in particular. The group were to be touring 25 towns and cities across the country and they needed a versatile design that could be understood across a culturally diverse country.

This was my attempt:


Comedy Revolution

My sister's boyfriend was working for a production company and noticed my work. He approached me and asked if I could do some work for his company who were having a comedy evening as a staff event. David Newton, a well known comedian was performing so I jumped at the opportunity.

Comedy... amongst other things:

No comments: